- 3 ripe avocados
- 1/2 lime
- 1/2 small, red chili
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 handful fresh cilantro
- A pinch of salt and black pepper
- Start off by cutting your avocados in two, and removing the cores. Don’t cut yourself!
- Take a tablespoon and scoop them out of their skins, and put them in a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Take out the seeds of your chili, and chop it and the onion super finely. Chop the cilantro as well.
- Put it all in the bowl with your avocados, and squeeze the juice of your lime in there as well.
- Start mushing the avocados with a fork, or if you’re lazy, blend it all with a mixer, until it’s smooth and creamy.
- Taste with salt and pepper, add more lime juice of you want.