Making creamy, delicious guacamole is so easy once you know how to do it. The hardest part about this recipe is finding the best, ripe avocados. We usually buy a net of avocados, and if they’re not quite ripe yet, Whether you like it with nachos, on tacos or on your burger, this guacamole is sure to kill it! You’ll never buy storebought guacamole again! (yuck)Print
- 3 ripe avocados
- 1/2 lime
- 1/2 small, red chili
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 handful fresh cilantro
- A pinch of salt and black pepper
- Start off by cutting your avocados in two, and removing the cores. Don’t cut yourself!
- Take a tablespoon and scoop them out of their skins, and put them in a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Take out the seeds of your chili, and chop it and the onion super finely. Chop the cilantro as well.
- Put it all in the bowl with your avocados, and squeeze the juice of your lime in there as well.
- Start mushing the avocados with a fork, or if you’re lazy, blend it all with a mixer, until it’s smooth and creamy.
- Taste with salt and pepper, add more lime juice of you want.